Access to and use of this present site is subject to the following terms and conditions regarding intellectual property and copyrights, which must be adhered to. We therefore ask that you read the following carefully, because access to and use of this site imply the acceptance of said conditions.
Information collected on this website will be used according to the following guidelines:
1. Antonio Maurizi collects individually identifiable information, and other information that can be associated with an identifier. This information is collected to provide information and services to website users and to allow (i) Antonio Maurizi analyze and monitor customer activity; (ii) promote and support Antonio Maurizi products; and (iii) develop a knowledge base regarding its website users and customers. Do not submit information that you do not want Antonio Maurizi to access.
2. Antonio Maurizi values the privacy of our website visitors. When we ask for your personal information, it is to provide a product or service for you and to communicate with you about those products and services. We do not share or distribute this information to other affiliates, business partners or third parties.
3. In response to law enforcement activity, other governmental request, to enforce its contract or property rights, or when otherwise required by law, Antonio Maurizi, Inc. may be required to disclose personal information without prior notice. Information we collect may also be transferred in connection with any sale or merger of the company or any division or business line of the company to which the information relates.
4. Antonio Maurizi may use "cookies" or similar technology to keep track of its customers and the goods or services they are ordering. If you do not wish to accept cookies, the "help" selection on your browser's toolbar will likely tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, how to have the browser alert you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you disable cookies, however, you will not be able to take advantage of all of the features on this Web site; therefore we recommend that you leave them turned on.
5. Antonio Maurizi will use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of its websites and the confidentiality of collected data. Antonio Maurizi Eservices cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by unaffiliated third parties.
6. Antonio Maurizi may contain links to websites of retailers who are not affiliated with Antonio Maurizi. Antonio Maurizi is not responsible for the operation of or collection of any information from any websites operated by unaffiliated third parties.
1. The information, photographs, the products and, in general, all of the material contained in this site are intended solely for advertising and promotional use and may be used for the sale of authorized products purchased from Antonio Maurizi or one of its divisions.
2. In particular, we call your attention to the fact that the trademarks and all other graphic and/or figurative trademarks contained herein, whether registered or not, are and remain the exclusive property of (Antonio Maurizi).
3. The recording, saving in memory, copying, reproduction, further publication, exhibition, exposure, broadcast, distribution, transfer, translation, transposition, modification or sale, even in part, of the contents of the site (consisting of images, photographs, text, videos, trademarks and in general of any material or creative expression rendered accessible in this site), in any form and by any means (electronic, mechanical, by photocopy, print, microfilm, magnetic recordings, including CD-Rom, etc.) is strictly forbidden without the prior written consent of (Antonio Maurizi, Inc.). The material indicated above is the exclusive property of or is legitimately utilized by (Antonio Maurizi ), which provides no guarantees and declines any and all responsibility or liability for the use of all or part of the same.
4. The user of the information and/or materials contained in this site takes sole and unconditional responsibility for any and all eventual losses, costs and damages, direct and/or indirect and of any nature and amount, which may result from the use of this site.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.